Ultimate Poker Texas Hold'em Spyware
This is what I want:
1. I want the software to be compatible with virtually all poker sites for example [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.
2. Able to see my opponents hole cards in real time as they see them. 100% accurate. No excuses.
3. Must be 100% undetectable. No excuses.
4. Completely user-friendly. Compatible with Windows. Just turn on the software and it works itself. Not time consuming. No caculators, hand trackers, predictions, etc. Must be able to work with all hands. That mean the first hand to the last hand, and not on the 10th or 100th hand. Again, I want it to be able to see my opponents hole cards when I use the software for the very first time. No tracking software that records the previous hands and when that similar hand comes around it tells me whether to play it not. I want the software to let me view my hand and everyone else hands at the table exactly like the picture shows.
5. Want the software to detect other bots etc.
I will choose the programmer who software best fit my description. If you have any question leave me a message on the PMB.
Reminder: Software must work, absolutlely NO B.S., in order to be chosen for the project. If you feel you can't make it work don't bother. I need it be able to work 100% of the time. If you are confident that you can make it, I will have 100% confidence you can make it. The programmer I choose for the job will be my personal programmer I use to update this software when more poker sites come out. If you are up for that task, you are very well the programmer I will choose. I will also need to test the software to make sure it works properly and if anything is wrong I will be able to let you know. I uploaded the pictures, check under the description, one picture shows how it looks when regular player plays the games. The second picture shows everyones hand, this is how I want the software to operate when I run it. The software runs in the background. So, all I have to do is look at the other players cards and make my decision from there. I need the software to work perfectly. Feel free to tell me anyhting you might want to add to the software. Good luck and may the best programmer win.