********** READ CAREFULLLY BEFORE YOU BID ***************
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED.
YOU MUST PROVIDE RELEVANT EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT PERTAINS TO THIS PROJECT. I WILL NOT AWARD THIS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR.
WE DO NOT PAY UNTIL THE PROJECT IS COMPLETE! NO EXCEPTIONS! YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MONEY UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR AGREED UPON WORK. DO NOT REQUEST IT, AS YOU WILL BE REFUSED.
DO NOT BID LESS THAN WHAT YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE.
IF YOU ARE AWARDED THE PROJECT AND DO NOT ACCEPT IT WITHIN 24 HOURS YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED AND GIVEN A NEGATIVE RATING.
I have a product which is near completion and I want some features added to it. This is an email ticker which displays email messages across a scrolling bar. I will attach the mailticker if you request it. This all works fine now, but it seems to
1) hog memory and
2) I need it just to have a license system installed
with the requisite automatic connection to my website as well as a facility for people to purchase a key and make a paypal payment. As soon as they have paid for it, it will complete.
3) I need to have help written for it (you must have excellent english)
4) Any bugs fixed. It seems to not allow to change colors.
5) need to have it work with gmail, yahoo mail and other web products.
You must be extremely familiar with C++ and be able to read the existing code.
I have attached the original specification to give an idea of how the product works. Most of these have been completed.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from information and sources which will be provided to you. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE or internente messaging. redesign, testing and deployment. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time
6. You must be able to complete the project within 1 week of given a deadline.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion and ability to review progress and course of writing any given grant. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "IPAYATTENTION", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.