A running VOIP service in using Asterisk + Astbill billing system.
For promotions purpose, would like to build a "Limited free call" condition for the general members :
The script features to control :
- Allow user's account (rate_plan=default) can make voip call to "price_rate=$0" destination area
- max. 3 calls per day
- each call max. 1 minute
The filtering condition :
- IP address /this day < 3 (existing Astbill-CDR database captured with IP address information of each call)
- this user's CDR record / this day < 3 times (or < 3 min)
- existing ‘price_rate’ relate of ‘RATEPLAN=default’ accounts will control : allow user calling "price_rate=$0" destination (even no credit on account).
Some reference :
- All general member without purchase calling credit, its account default “RATEPLAN=default”.
- Members purchased calling credit, it will auto upgraded to “RATEPLAN=paid” account.
- Keep as existing : any users dialing to any destination (not price=$0) and if account has no credits, it will have message "you are no credit to dial this number…."
Once “limited free call” is finished (called 3 times per day),
- the (rate_plan=default) user makes any call to the "price_rate=$0" destinations will get message : "your free call limit is reached, goodbye".
This script will not affect and make any change to operation, billing & CDR record or any other things to existing system.
We provide test-server environments for developing need.
After all testing is passed on test-server, service provider should support the buyer to complete and success implements the modules onto the live server with details instructions.
Payment will place on escrow account.