Need a clone of [url removed, login to view]
Payment processors will include paypal and google checkout.
In addition to the features of the above
searchable by distance. ie: enter zip code or country code or country or state or city and display events by distance.
searchable by categories
Searchable by event owner (account)
interested people can create an account then search/browse the events closest to them.
Event owners will receive confirmation of paid tickets as well as an attendance report via the web and downloadable in XLS and DOC format.
Event owners will have newsletter capability to paid tickets.
Event owners can offer discount coupon codes.
a complete accounting summary of current event as well as past events.
A complete attendance list for the event owner via the web, text email and downloadable format in excel and DOC format options.
Ability to add extra fields to event listings.
offer discount codes
complete geographic and category control
adjust commissions based on ticket prices as well as attendance levels
Adjust the display of events geographically based on the browers zip code or IP.
reminders of event via email to purchasers. Time frame adjustable.
Future event mailings based on interests.
extra one time costs for featured listings. ie: better rankings and placements.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2a) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
2b) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.
Basic Client (events organizer) Functions:
- Create a Event (Dates, Places, Categories, Draw Dinamic Seats Map, Price, Attendees Form Questions, Extra Options.... )
- Create Special prices and packages (ie. groups, promotion codes, free events)
- Edit a Event (with WYSIWYG Editor)
- Create a basic personalized website with shopping cart
- Track Sales
- Track and control Payments
- Track and control Attendees
- Local Control Access to event - (small software that run local on a mobile smartphone that will synchronize to remote main event database)
- Build with WYSIWYG editor and send and track email mass campaigns
- Widget to integrate the show the shopping cart on external sites.
Basic Attendees Functions:
- Buy a ticket per day, per category, chooice seats, by one or more ticket in the same time, manager and track status of payment, print online ticket with QR and Code Bar
Basic Software Owner Funcions:
- Create differents payment plans (Fixed Value, % of Ticket Price)
- Create differents users admin levels
- Track all Clients
- Track all Events
- Track all Payments
- Track all Attendees
- Integration with social media (twitter, facebook, linkedin).