All of the below bullet points are things that we are looking for ideally. I think many of these things are part of the existing feature set within FreeSide. Please let me know me know point by point regarding what it would take to get the below features correctly configured and working.
1) We need to have the packages or items which are both one time (ex: hardware) and recurring (monthly unlimited plans) We need to see these packages on the customers page in the back-end. We also need to see customer's pricing for each package.
2) Packages should have a quantity field so that they don't have to be entered multiple times.
3) I would like to have the pricing for the packages to be Flexible and change-able on a per customer. this is not a must from day #1.
4) We need to have a payment gateway set up so that FreeSide can bill our customer's credit cards automatically as well as have all other processing related actions work thru FreeSide. such as: issuing a credit to a customer etc.. any other usual processing related activities. I have seen this functionality within FreeSide now we need to make sure it works and is integrated with our payment gateway.
5) We need to have the ability to add or remove either the one time or recurring packages and have this reflect in when we process our customer's credit [url removed, login to view]: if we added 3 unlimited plans to a customer's plan mid month we need these packages to be pro-rated from the date that we set as the activation date. ( ability to define activation date and have pro-rated from that day).
6) Our back office people should have the ability to a) manually bill customer's credit cards, b) issue credits, all of these should email the customer as the billing action is done.
1) the .csv file from our Softswitch needs to be imported into FreeSide and it needs delete most of the columns and keep the ones we want and create one column called Minutes. This should have been already done by Ivan. So FreeSide needs to present both the outgoing calls and the Toll Free calls in the format that we want. The import should be done as automatic as possible. Ideally it should pull these .csv files from our Softswitch machine – we will inform as to the exact directories that they files need to be extracted from.
2) the call records from the .csv should be arranged in the format that we want and then this will appear in the email in HTML and later as a PDF.
1) Customer's HTML invoice or statement should be in the exact format that we want - similar to the customized format that Ivan sent us.
2) On the actual Invoice or Statement I would want to see a summary of charges to appear in a box on the 1st page. And this could be included as HTML and later on in PDF. This summary box is also known as a bill tear-off.