Autodata Solutions is looking for an Automotive Photographer in San Francisco!
Autodata brings marketing and custom software together to build IT solutions for the world's largest automotive companies. In the competitive, ever changing automotive industry, our clients look to us to find awesome ways to get products to market first and entice target consumers to shop.
As one of our Photographers, you will capture high quality images of vehicles and dealership showrooms on an 'as needed' basis. We rely on our Photographers to act professional at all times while representing Autodata on our client's premises. This is an ongoing contract to shoot new vehicles as they become available in and around the San Francisco Bay area.
• Provide quality image sets to our Post Production team by photographing vehicles and dealerships as per specifications
• Adhere to strict production photography procedures with little room for creative license
• Work with multiple Autodata departments to meet their needs for photographic support of news releases and other informational materials
• Fill out your expense sheets accurately and in a timely manner
• Provide check-ins and reports to direct manager for travel expenses and work management
• Previous experience with product or on-location photography
• General knowledge of industry terms and photography equipment including lighting, placement, camera settings
• Competent PC skills and hands-on experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and raw camera download software
• Previous experience with vehicle photography an asset
• Professional demeanor with solid communication skills
• On-call availability
• Valid driver's license with ability to operate a manual transmission
• Must have personal liability insurance
• Professional DSLR Camera (e.g. Canon 5D Mark ii, Mark iii, Nikon D700, D800 or better/comparable).
• 24mm-105mm zoom lens or comparable.
• 17mm-40mm wide angle lens or comparable.
• Polarizer Filter for exterior photography
• High capacity storage cards minimum 8gb
• Camera Tripod
You can learn more about Autodata by visiting our company website www.autodatasolutions.com.
Send your resume/express your interest by emailing Recruiting@Autodata.net. Please be sure to include your contact details and list "Photographer" in the subject line.
Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $55/hour for this job
My company provides both (1) photography and (2) executive coaching to automotive dealers, which gives me a unique perspective/inside track on their needs. I am also located in CA.