We're looking for a photographer who has the needed skills and equipment to create high dynamic range spherical panoramas. We are interested in a collection of HDRI panoramas that cover all the types of environments that a 3D artist may find useful. Examples environments include:
* Inside of a house
* On a city street
* In a forest
* In an old warehouse
* In a park
Qualified candidates should be able to:
* Identify and travel to nearby locations of interest.
* Correctly photograph a scene in all 360 degrees, top, and bottom.
* Take multiple exposures of each photo in order to capture the full dynamic range.
* Stitch results into a professional-quality HDRI panorama.
* Have a good camera and lens.
What would be the estimated cost for creating an 8000 x 4000 HDRI environment, including traveling to an interesting location and photographing it?
Thank you all for bids and PMs , Looks like my client need time to choose , so I decided to close this project for now , and repost after I got answer from him.