This project was initiated by a user of the Photo Anywhere app. The user would like a minimum of ten photos of:
It is located at:
Before you place your bid, please review the following guidelines for Photo Anywhere projects. In our experience this helps the project go smoothly for both you and the user requesting the photos.
* Do not bid unless you are serious about fulfilling this project.
* Your bid is fixed once it is placed. You will not be able to negotiate a new price.
* Bids greater than the maximum budget will not be accepted.
* You are expected to take new photos for this project.
* Photos you took in the past are not appropriate.
* The user is looking for photos of the location as it is today.
* Photos found online will not be accepted.
* Timeliness is important, though weather is a legitimate reason for delay.
* Chatting with the user about such delays will help the project go smoothly.
* Feel free to ask the user for details on what they are looking for in the photos.
* Photos should be delivered within 24 to 48 hours, though sooner is appreciated.
* Upload your JPG, JPEG, PNG, or HEIC photos to the files tab of the project.
* Upload your MOV or MP4 videos to the files tab of the project.
* You may also upload your photos or videos to the chat.
* Have fun sharing your part of the world with others!
The user has included the following instructions for you to follow:
This is an area just past the end of the road called Moss-forest. Just get as close as possible and take 10 pics. Pics should be a street shot then the rest should be of the land to the south. Mainly its all tree filled pics.
Please take the photos as instructed. Once you have taken the photos and uploaded them, the user will confirm that they meet their expectations. Once confirmed the milestone will be released automatically for your work. Thanks for being a part of Photo Anywhere!