We are expanding and revising our website's product catalog. We have and initial 400 product images we need edited for our website. These are stock product photos on a white background. We need to make sure they are edited to meet our criteria below. Some of the images are not square and need to be edited so they are. No other manipulation required by resizing. Our website uses a zoom feature so we need clear images for the zoom, but balance that with file size for faster page loads.
- Images are jpg of the product with a white background
- No color alteration, just resize the entire image down to our requirements or resize length or width to make the image square
- Finished images dimensions should be minimum 500 x 500 and maximum 1000 x 1000 (preferably the larger) with a DPI of at least 80. Some of the images are rectangular but the finished product must be square.
- Finished file size below 75k. We are concerned about page load times
- New images must be saved with the same file name as the original
- We will provide access to our FTP site to retrieve and deliver the images
The project is fairly straightforward. We need this turned around pretty quickly, not a week, so be sure to include your turnaround time. Please ask questions if you need clarification.
This is a very simple task that can easily be completed with a script. Bidding any higher would just be wrong. I can have the images back to you right away. Yes, it allows me to change it.
82 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $99 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have over 10 years of experience in graphic design, web programming/development, photography and photo manipulation. I'm interested to work on your project. Please check Inbox. Thanks.
Hi, We are familiar with Photoshop editing and background removal tools... Please check our portfolio for more about us. 24/7 support 100% quality output. Thank you Shan Ramu Quicketch
I can offer you stunning quality. I will work closely together with you and will pay my full attention to your conceivability. Please check your PMB for more details. Hristo Butchvarov http://rozer-art.blogspot.com/