This time, we have an ongoing project.
The work to do is the following:
1. Cut out the background for each image and send us the psd file.
2. From the psd file, create a jpg image (for the web) width 1000px, height 824px at 72 dpi.
3. The jewelry piece will need a shadow on it at a 120 angle, 16 distance and 16 size
4. Flatten the image and add a bevel and emboss around the outside at 120 angle, size 26.
5. Save for the web (save at quality level 8 save for web) under the same file name in a different folder ("jpg done").
Also, only for earrings (any image starting by the letter E), we sometimes send you just one of the 2 pieces.
- Duplicate the piece to show 2 earrings in the final jpg image (see examples)
- The 2 parts of the earrings should be at the same level
For any other special image (not ring or earrings or pendant), ask what needs to be cut out individually.
For example, usually full sets need to be cut out around the display element.
We need this project done asap.