PDF documents need to be converted to SVG and then JPG.
- Each "section" to be converted to SVG file
- SVG files will be using object paths (not text)
- Some graphical elements will need to be removed first
- Cropping should match closely to each section
- SVG file should not contain unnecessary graphical elements outside the artboard area.
The same file then needs to be converted to JPG:
- must be 300dpi
- background needs to be white
- size optimised.
Approximately 12 PDF files will be converted into 300 SVGs and JPGs.
Experience with Illustrator and Inkscape will be needed. We'll do a couple of test files to ensure everything is as it should be.
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £99 untuk pekerjaan ini
Good Morning. Would you please share the images that is in pdf. A few of them so that there is a correct understanding and i can quote the price correctly. Thank you very much.