We are looking for a Photo Editor Specialist to help us edit, organize, manage photos, and create a library of usable assets. This is a small project with the potential for more or bigger projects. (Please see the details below).
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in photo editing using Adobe Suite (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and be able to provide us with a portfolio of their work.
*We are looking for an INDIVIDUAL FREELANCER (direct hire) please do not apply if you are an agency*
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
Edit / Retrieve / Manage Photos from Shared folders
Edit Photos based on the client's specification i.e., format, size, etc., to be used for various platforms.
Help create a bigger library of usable assets.
• Please note that the list of roles is not limited to the above.
- Adobe Photoshop (Advance Level)
- Creating a new image using different assets; images need to be photo-realistic so perspective, lighting, and proportions are extremely important.
- Content Filter [Content aware]
- Image Cropping
- Text alignment
- Image cleanup to remove noise, unwanted objects, etc.
• Because of the nature of the work, we will require that the ideal candidate already owns License(s) for the Adobe Suite / Software mentioned above.
- Strong Communication and English Skills
- Strong Organizational Skill
- Strong Understanding of Photo Editing Concepts
Hardware Requirements :
- i5 CPU or equivalent or better
- 16GB Ram or better
- Has good GPU
- Reliable Upload and Download Speed (preferably at least 10 Mbps)
Finally, we would like to see your work, please share a link to your work. Essentially, we would like to see;
- The "Before and After" results
- How many years of work experience do you have in photo editing?
- Attach a link to a photo of your computer’s specifications.
- Link to your portfolio.