Searching for the right fit to retouch images for use in ecommerce. The right fit would have experience with clipping paths, file formatting for web use, and quality retouching skills, with an eye for details and quick turnaround.
You would receive image files at high resolution, with basic corrections (color, general exposure updates). You would be responsible for:
- Making any further needed exposure or color adjustments. Sometimes you would need to color-match packaging colors to our Pantone.
- Retouch of dust, scratches, or miscellaneous blemishes on product
- Retouch reflections on any chrome items
- Clipping path of all products in shot; placement onto #FFFFF background, with art boards and margins properly fitting the level and centered product(s).
- Addition of drop shadows if requested
- Submission of finalized files in 2 versions: one in high-resolution JPG, and one formatted at 2048px square (1:1) formatted for web
Work would be provided in batches ranging from 20 to 100 images at a time, ongoing with some projects needing a very quick turnaround, so flexibility and excellent communication is preferred.
Examples of files you would be working with provided as they would be sent to you for editing.