I need someone to edit 4 pictures that were taken at daytime into a realistic looking nighttime picture.
We need it for a video that is supposed to show what the world would look like without electricity.
So in detail I need someone to:
- Remove reflections if present
- Remove light sources and the shine that comes with it (It should look like the light is off)
- Replace the sky with a realistic looking night sky. It should NOT look like a long exposure image. (No milky way and the stars should be barely visible like in real life)
- Darken the image, desaturate it
Like I said it is supposed to look a little creepy and dark. You could try to add a sky with stars or some fog.
I added a picture that is for test purposes only, please send me your example so we can have a look at your skills. After that there will be like 4 more pictures that will be captured in the next weeks. Price offers for all 4 pictures.
Thank you for your attention.
130 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €92 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, my name is Oleksii. I have a high level of graphic design and photomanipulation Check my portfolio [login to view URL] I am ready to talk about the cost Best regards, Oleksii /
- I am very well at photoshop.... I am a Professional Photo Editor/Retoucher. - Get high quality Altered images with multiple Revisions.. - Ready to start Right-away. With Best Regards,