Are you a sports junkie with experience creating video content? Do you have the technical and creative vision to craft videos that will captivate an audience? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
FantasyPros is seeking a full-time video producer/editor to produce engaging video content. The Video Producer/Editor will be tasked with leading the video creation process from pre to post-production. The ideal candidate will possess both technical and design skills and work on a variety of projects including (but not limited to): fantasy advice segments, highlight compilations, player profiles, and social videos.
- Create high quality, visually appealing videos.
- Manage video creation from start to finish, including pre-production, production and post-production editing.
- Create and integrate motion graphics into video content.
- Collaborate on creative planning and overall direction of video content.
- Work closely with fantasy analysts and other on-camera talent.
- Assist content team to offer optimal formats for Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms.
- Find new technology and processes to increase efficiency and improve overall video quality.
- Help with podcast production as needed.
- 2+ years experience with video editing and production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create videos that tell a story.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar digital video editing applications.
- Proficiency with graphic design software packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Software).
- Working knowledge of the latest digital video tools including cameras, lights and microphones.
- Experience with audio editing and podcast production.
- Ability to create interactive content for Social Media.