• I would like the Amazon affiliate API for textbooks to be implemented into my websites search results so I can make money off of each textbook purchase I send.
• I would like the results to look very similar to those on [url removed, login to view] and I will show you what I mean.
a. Go to [url removed, login to view]
b. In the search bar select the “search by book” tab
c. Type in “Economics” and hit enter
d. The first book listed will be “Economics in one lesson”. Click on “show”
e. The affiliate results will come up below the book. I would like mine to look very similar but not exact. I would like the companies logo to show with the individual result just like it does with book.ly.
• Again I would like my results to look like [url removed, login to view] but not exact. I will let you re-arrange with your own style but I would like to see what you come up with before the final product.
• As of right now you will only be doing Amazon’s affiliate API into my website but later down the road there may be room for more work.
• My website is PHP based
• Please go to my site so you can see how it currently functions
• This is a small project. I simply just want an affiliate API implemented into my website’s search results. Thanks for taking the time to look.