I need features added to www . tweetcube . com a free file hosting service for Twitter users.
Here are the features I need adding:
* File Pages: Currently when a file is uploaded using the script, a direct link to the file is created. Instead of this, I would like the file to be given its own page (so ads can be placed).
* Commenting: I would like users to be able to comment on file uploads. The comments would be located on the files page and would make use of Twitter's avatars.
* Premium Accounts: Currently users can upload an unlimited number of files. I would like to limit the number of files a user can upload and give the ability for users to purchase more uploads through paypal.
* Profile Page: I would like each user to be given a profile page which lists there uploads, with a download counter (counting how many times a file has been downloaded) and a counter with their total number of uploads.
* Other Features: I would also like a "remember me" function to remember a users username and password (the script users the Twitter API to handle login) and the ability to password protect uploads. And finally slightly tweak the design to remove the current ads on the left sidebar.
Price of bids will be a determining factor. Please PM me if you have any further questions.