I have some software that was created, that will allow people to signup to receive emails for people to comment on. I would like the following additions added:
- The ability to set website under categories
- An additional ability to set website under a language category
Basically people will only be able to receive emails from people who are also under that category.
Right now there is an ability to set a screen caption on a profile page.
- I'd like it so that the user has the ability to archive past profile captions. But also the ability to delete captions completely.
- I'd like voting to be enabled under each screen caption. 1 - 5 preferably with stars (kinda designed similar like youtube).
- I'd visitors to request/delete friends & make their profiles private to friends only (if they want to).
- I'd like a news bulletin system (kinda like myspace) where people can post messages when they want to annouce updates about their website.
I'd like a separate section on the website too that will require paypal integration.
I'd like it so that users can activate a "shop" in their profile, where they can sell layouts & graphics via uploading a .zip file.
- They'll have to make a paypal payment to me though. I will need to be able to adjust this amount.
- They will need to be able to add funds to their "personal" accounts at anytime. And the amounts they add will need to show up in their profile.
- There will also need to be a payment history.
What this will do, I will need some kind of credit system setup. Like if they add $1 to their account, they can add 10 things to their shop.
- They will need to be able to upload .zip or .rar files.
- They will need to be able to set their own price
- They will need to be able to add their own paypal address, so that during their checkout they can recieve payment by paypal.
I'd like it also if their item does not sell within a certain amount of days (that I'll need to be able to edit), they have an option to remove their item from the shop and receive full credit back.
- Each item should be a unique page, viewable by a screencap/link via their shop profile. So basically they will upload a screen cap of the item, and on their shop profile someone will click it and go to the actual item page.
- If the item in stock goes to zero, the item should be deleted from stock within a certain amount of days (that I should be able to edit).
I would also like an admin area that will manage the entire software (that I have now and with your additions).