What I am looking for is for some one to programme be a proper backlink checker that includes the following functionality:
1. Finding all existing backlinks to a certain domain via the Yahoo API.
2. Checking the IP adress and C-class network of each of them and sorting them accordingly in the output
3. Checking the Pagerank of each url (since there are no more Google APIs availible this would have to be done through some online service that checks the Pagerank (will provide link for it)
4. Check each of the sites found for backlink quality after the criteria how many outgoing links does the site have, how many internal links does the site have, how many links in Delicious and Mr Wong does the site have, whats the Alexa ranking of the site, how many backlinks does the site have itself and check if the site is listed in the DMOZ. (check [url removed, login to view] for help on this).
5. the tool should filter out links that come from the same url, so if one domain has many backlinks to the site you are checking, then only show the one with the higher PR, not all the subpages too.
6. The tool should be templateable and should be styled nicely like [url removed, login to view] so its very easy to use. It should use AJAX to do all the checks in the background and to avoid timeouts for long checks.
7. the tool should preferably be written in PHP. You can find inspiration on a tool that nearly does everything I want already here: [url removed, login to view]
Looking forward to quotes.