are you a Wordpress developer? Interested in security features? Great, let's develop this plugin to improve Wordpress.
In short, I need a plugin that can send out various email alerts, restrict access via IP (hardcoded as function), allows plugin activation only from master account and checks for file changes every 6 hours. Plus a dashboard widget that shows the 10 last IP logins. All in all, you need to modify the login functions, the plugin activation function, add a Wordpress cron and create multiple pages and a dashboard widget.
Here's the long version:
• IP logging: Show last 10 ip that logged into wp-admin on dashboard!
1.1 Create Page For EMAIL ALERTS (allow each one to be ticked off, enabled or
disabled) for the following alerts:
MODIFY LOGIN AND PLUGIN FUNCTION:
• email when log in from unknown ip: add page that allows to add IP's to a whitelist
• email when failed login with title: Failed Login From [url removed, login to view] (IP)
• email when plugin activated: send out an email whenever a plugin is activated
ADD Wordpress CRON
• email whenever the theme files change (modification date + size), cronjob check
every 6 hours
1.2 BLOCK ACCESS FROM IP - HARDCODED:
• block access in wp-admin area to IP's not on whitelist (this is possible via
.htaccess, but I need it hardcoded into Wordpress too as a function)
• Plugin lockdown feature: allow plugin activation or deactivation only from one
I am attaching a PDF file with all details that you can read when you accept the project.
My budget is $150 + bonus for this plugin, but bid what you think is fair, the lower the better.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $170 for this job
hi, we are a group of PHP developers with good experience in designing web sites and please find our company details attached. do let us know if any information is needed from our side.