Web page which allows a user to view and edit a simple database consisting of 2 tables with a one-to-many relationship.
Using: PHP/HTML and MySQL and AJAX protocols
The database consists of only 2 tables. The Accounts table is the master and contains a user's email address as the unique key, and several other attributes.
The Purchased table is the detail and uses the [url removed, login to view] as the foreign key. There can be many rows in the Purchased table for each row in the Accounts table.
The web page will include these features:
- the page shall be LIVE using an Ajax/Web 2.0 style (ie. selecting a new record, or editing a record, should never refresh the web page)
- a Logo at top left (the size is 128x128)
- a title, centered, at the top "Panna Giveaway Database"
- a table showing the contents of the Accounts table will take up most of the page
- the table will include the following columns:
- secretCode *4 digit number - column header "PIN"
- originalCredit *no formatting - column header "Original Credit"
- creditAmount *no formatting - column header "Remaining Credit"
- oneTimeOnly *Column should display "Yes" or "No"
- when the page opens, the first row in the table should be "selected"
- the table should be sorted by emailAddress
- the bottom third of the page should show the related data from the Purchased table for the row selected in the Accounts table view
- when the user selects a different row in the table of Accounts (either by clicking or using up/down arrow keys) the Purchased table list should update to show the purchased data for the new selected row
- the Purchased table list should include the following columns:
- storeSKU *column header "Issue SKU"
- timeStamp *column header "Date Purchased"
The user should be able to perform these actions using buttons placed in convenient, logical places.
- for the Account table
- Add button
- Delete button
- Edit button
- clicking this button should allow the user to edit
- oneTimeOnly * should be presented as a Dropdown Combobox with the two options "Yes" or "No"
- once the user is in editing mode, two new buttons should be available - "Save" and "Cancel"
- for the Purchased table
- Delete button
- Add button
- if the user clicks the add button, the user should be asked to provide the storeSKU value
- two new buttons should be available - "Save" and "Cancel"
- the row should be added when the user clicks "Save"
- there should be NO EDIT BUTTON, this data is not editable
Attached are SQL scripts to create the tables and add sample data. You are expected to develop and test the page on your own server using this schema and sample data. When the work is completed, the page will be delivered with all required associated files and we will install it on our servers.
The code should be well documented and commented.
At the top of the page there should be a set of variables which define the database, user credentials and server for easy modification. Below is an exmaple - please use these variable names, just like in the example.
/** MySQL Login Credentials **/
$mysql_host = "localhost";
$mysql_database = "panna_giveaways";
$mysql_user = "panna_user";
$mysql_password = "pannaPassword";
Please see attached file sqlScripts.zip - this contains 2 SQL script files which will create the 2 tables and populate them with sample data.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $398 for this job
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can guarantee that you will not regret your decision if you select us to execute this project. Regards NetzPro