Photo voting competition:
1. server hosting & design (fireworks file/png) will be provided.
2. Convert design to Facebook application.
3. Create App in facebook and integrating it to Client’s Facebook page.
4. Apps need to be compatible with latest browsers.
5. Simple admin panel to view and edit the data gathered. Needs to have filtration function.
(please provide sample that you have done before)
Language requirement: English
Programming Language: PHP
Server system: Linux with SSL
1. Landing page (with 1 video, video will be provided)
2. Registration page
3. Photo upload page
5. Finalist page
6. Top supporter page
7. T&C page
1. Check if user is a fan of client's page, if not, force user to like the page, then only allowed to proceed.
2. Force registration (save data to server).
3. User upload photo and caption to server.
4. Admin needs to approve the picture only will it be allowed show up in the gallery. (done from admin panel)
5. After a certain period of time, admin will choose 50 images, migrate to top 50 Finalist. (done from admin panel)
6. Disable uploading of images at this point.
7. Showing the top 50 finalist photos, each photo is clickable to an individual page.
8. Each facebook user can only vote once for each image.
Top supporter mechanism:
On each image’s individual page, there will be a button, after i click it will give me an unique link, for example [url removed, login to view] (referral C)
If other user (user A) click on the link and voted for that image (image B), referral C will be credited 1 point.
User A can only vote for image B once, with or without the referral C link above.
If user A already voted for image B then only clicking the referral C link, 1 point will still be credited to referral C.
For image A, referral C will only get 1 point from user A, no matter how many times, user A click on the link.
1. Prototype can starts on 9th April ~ 13th April 2012
2. Implementation with design starts on 14th April ~ 17th April 2012
1. 50% payment, when full working prototype is done, with all working PHP files sent over.
2. Balance 50% payment once project is tested out with no obvious bugs are found, with all working PHP files send over.
3. Payment method will be paying through [url removed, login to view]
Do let me know if you have any further questions.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $325 untuk pekerjaan ini
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details. Thanks