[url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view])
- This is a [url removed, login to view] type site for construction projects.
- It uses Joomla and a program called Xpozition.
- I've uploaded both Joomla and Xpozition to the same database.
- I'm using the wrap feature on Joomla to have the Xpozition files show up.
This is what I need to get done:
- When I call up [url removed, login to view], the website comes up slow.
- I can't log in to the site. I'm using the login provided by Xpozition. At one point, I wanted to have a bridge between Joomla and Xpozition but will wait on that.
- When you click on the links, what comes up in the main window is a dark and light blue table. I want that cleaned up. I've done it before and think that it's either in the CSS page or actually in the HTML itself. I want it to reflect the colors currently showing in Joomla (brown, silver, etc.). All the links should behave this same way.
- Under "Key Concepts," if you click on Architecture, or Cabinetry, etc., I want the 1) categories and 2) title (Projects In Architecture) removed so that all that remains is the table in the main window. I have a ton of categories to add under "Key Concepts," but can do them myself.
- When people sign up for an account, they should be classified in one of two ways: Service seeker or Service provider.
- Service seeker is someone who is putting up a project to be bid upon. They should be able to sign up for free, but if they post a project, they're charged $9.95 per transaction.
- Service provider is someone who wants to bid on the projects. I want them to pay a monthly $9.95 fee. They should be able to bid on the project, whereas the Service seeker is not able to do so.
- I need someone to go through the entire process and make sure that it works as both a Service seeker and a Service provider.
I have a copy of the original Xpozition software at [url removed, login to view]