Currently one of my projects is still being completed, but I expect it to be done soon.
I will need a few minor additions that I require to my shop part.
Currently users can activate a shop, where they must pay $1 through paypal integration. The $1 is applied to a "credit" based system. When they post an item, .10 is deducted from their account. If the item is never purchased, they can delete the item from inventory and the .10 is credit back to their account.
And currently there is a place for "transaction" history:
[url removed, login to view]
The additions I would like to have done
I'd like a separate transaction list created for items sold, including this information:
- Item ID, Amount Sold, and the username the item was sold to.
- I'd also like a daily, weekly, and monthly summary of how much someone made. The calculation of this income will also have to factor in paypal fees.
I also have an admin section, and I would like to have the following added:
I will need to be able to have financial information sorted by:
Username, individual sales through some sort of ID system, daily/weekly/monthly income stats (calculating paypal fees).
I'd also like the following added:
- Members can create a claim against a sales purchase.
- Should be sorted kinda like a ticket-based system
- Members will have to put in the sales transaction ID (a sales transaction ID addition will probably need to be added additionally since this does not yet exist) as a requirement.
- They will need to be able to state their claim.
- As soon as the claim is made, the admin should mark the claim as either "accepted" or "rejected".
- If it's "accepted" the account that the person is having the claim against should be able to reply for both the admin and the other user to see.
- The admin should be able to review the information. After I've reviewed the information, I should be able to mark it as "continue" or "claim accepted" or "claim rejected".
- By selecting continue, the person filing the claim should be able to reply. After they've replied and I select continue again, the person the claim is being filed against should then be able to reply. This pattern will follow until I mark it as "accepted" or "rejected". After that, no one should be able to reply.
- When I mark the claim has "accepted" or "rejected" I should be able to reply with a reason that should be emailed to both recipents, as well as be displayed in the ticket.