This is a project to automate a company's sales system and create an online system to provide resources for the team.
No design is required, html files are ready. but if the provider is willing to design the system using CSS, XHTML, that's better for me. System will be TEXT-BASED. There will be only content like product photos or uploaded scanned documents as images.
If you already have something similar to this, I'd love to take a look at that. But we must be able to customize the system to fit this company's needs.
Here are the brief specs, more details are attached and more will be given in pm because the html files are ready:
- Different types of users; sales team, administration, warehouse and accounting
- Admin must be able to open accounts and give them privilages. There will be standarts for the account types above.
- High security
- Creating price quotations for customers
- Customer lists
- Vendor lists
- Able to upload files to each sale
- Able to get output as XLS file from each sale.
- Record each change on a sale as a different version
- Site must be usable on mobile devices.
- System is Turkish
- System won't be accesible by outsiders.
There are more specs like this. More of them are attached. Here are the rules:
- Provider must have at least 2 php coders
- Project timeframe is maximum 3 weeks, if you say you can do it in 2 weeks and do the test for 1 week, you have a better chance to get the project.
- Provider must NOT complain about the changes during the project and must NOT ask for extra money each time there is a change.
- After the project, at least 1 month will be given for free minor changes on the project
- After the project, at least 3 months for the ERROR FIXES.
- 25% of the payment will be escrowed at the start of the project. released. Another 25% will be escrowed at the end of 2 weeks building period and rest will be escrowed after 1 week test period. 50% will be escrowed than released after the test by the company itself.
- System must be up and running (I'm NOT saying coding will be finished) in maximum 1 month.