OK Here are the details for this project. Please let me know how long it will take to complete this. I would like someone that can start right away as this is now an urgent project since time has been wasted before with other programmers.
1) I have an SMS web site, Helios and OpenX.
I need every user that signs up to Helios to also have their information entered in the SMS database too, but the forms are not the same. [url removed, login to view] AND [url removed, login to view] So the user will have to fill out a couple of things on both pages so the Helios sign up page should lead to the SMS page so the user can finish up. Helios should copy the
to both DBs. And the "edit profile" page inside the web site (once the user logs in) should pull the user information from the correct DB so the user can edit it properly.
2) The venue section doesn't need to be edited too much. But when the user goes to this page [url removed, login to view] to change his settings to only see events from selected cities it should only show venues from the same cities on this page [url removed, login to view] The venues should be separated by
for each city that the user chooses so the person listing the venue should be able to choose the type of venue it is (hotel, restaurant, etc). Of course they should in ABC order.
3) I have OpenX as an advertising system for this. I want to let the users to use his exact event or venue listing as an advertisement. The title of the event will be the ad itself. So in the sign up process (where the user can chose to be an event promoter) that user information needs to be inserted in the OpenX DB with the same user name/password etc.
In the event listing page [url removed, login to view] The advertised event needs to be the first event shown on that day. But if there is more than one event that is advertised then we need to chose a way to order them since they will have be the same price.
4) The user cannot edit any of the events and he needs to see all the events that has even listed and be able to edit the open events and venues to make changes.
5) In another instance I need the events and advertisements that are listed to show up in certain areas of my blogging web site.