I need someone to create a small wordpress plugin to enter, manage and display weekly charts.
What is required :
- professional quality for resale
- oo code with the current wordpress API
- the ouput must look and work like from the link below, also with the jquery. : [url removed, login to view]
- the output must work on all browsers and with most of the wordpress themes.
- backend must look and work like the default wordpress backend
- At the Backend we need fields for each entry to enter :
-- Chart position
-- Position last week
-- Number of Weeks at the Charts
-- URL to the cover image
-- URL to a youtube video (if there is any)
-- URL to amazon to buy the CD
-- URL to itunes to buy the MP3
- the plugin must catch the urls from above and the cover-image automatically. This should be a class to include, so the class could be used with other PHP scripts.
$urls = new UrlCatcher;
$urls->title = "Fireworks";
$urls->artist = "Katie Perry";
$urls->get_data(); // this is YOUR part
echo $urls->amazon_url; //url to the amazon buy url)
echo $urls->itunes_url; //url to the itunes mp3 url)
echo $urls->youtube-url; //url to the youtube video url)
echo $urls->localhost_cover_url; //url to the copied cover image)
- the url-catcher class should use the current affiliate API's from amazon, youtube and itunes.
- i need fields at the settings page to enter the affiliate ID's
- I already need the possibility that the user could manually enter/change the urls.
- i need a possibility to arrange the charts at the backend with drag-and-drop (e.g. like from the wordpress widget backend) (e.g. this week position 10, next week i need to drag-and-drop this entry to position 8)
When "Katie Perry - Fireworks" is on Chart-Position 10, i need the possibility to 'move' with drag-and-drop this entrie to position 3 of the charts. So the old position 3 of the charts will be the new number 4, the old number 4 will be number 5 .....
This also implements that i need a link to delete a chart-position.
Example : when i delete the chart-position 6 than the entries will be renumbered. Position 7 will be the new position 6, position 8 will be the new position 7, ... position 40 will be new and empty.
And the same to insert a new entry.
- I need the possibility to manage different charts. So i need a backend function to setup the name of the chart (example : single top 40, album top 40, dance trax top 40, ....)
For each of one of this charts i need all the functions from above.
(example : i select 'single top 40' at the backend and got the entries for this chart displayed and could manage this entries. Than i select 'album top 40' at the backend and ....
- For each Chart i need the possibility to setup the number of entries at the backend.
- And at least i need the possibility to manage the charts weekly.
Example : I edited the chart entries for 'single top 40' for the week 10.
Now i add the new week 11. So the entries from week 10 are saved and copied to week 11.
So i could select at the backend to view the enries for 'single top 40' for week 10 and also to view the entries for week 11.)
Must be ready in 72 hours on your demo server.
If you can't finish the project in time or you can't finish as required the project will be canceled without any payment.