Price Comparison Site using the [url removed, login to view] V3 API.
* Categories to be stored in a mysql table on our server. Allowing us to add additional informationt to the category page. This information will be descriptions / links / meta information per category.
* On each of the category landing pages we will have the filters shown on the City shopping guide site. these are all standard features within the [url removed, login to view] API.
* With in Categories there may be sub categories and these should be shown.
* Compare Feature is not a must for this stage but WILL be added in the near future.
* When a product is located through a search or through finding it in a category and clicked. It will go to a product landing page. This will collect all the product information from the [url removed, login to view] feed. We would require this information to the added to a Product information table on our server along with category information. This will allow us to alter product descriptions / title / images url / meta inforamtion on a product level. There needs to be a check in place that does a look up on the procucts table and if there is a product in there that matches the one selected and has been updated.. ( A simple updatge flag check will do ) then it populates the product page with that information and ONLY fetches the current prices from the [url removed, login to view] feed and dispays the shops and there latest price allowing the user to then click though.
* The search when entered in to the search box will add the category ( if there is one ) and the search phrase to a search table. Over time this will bild up in to a suggested links which are displayed on the search results page. i.e "What other people have Searched for.."
We have a design and will provide this on start of the project.
Search engine URLs are important and we would like to keep them as optimised as possible. i.e [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] api information : [url removed, login to view]
Sample Site [url removed, login to view]