I need a script which works like an AUTOSURF program (which redirects a browser to different URLS automatically). BUT the MAIN additional feature I need is the RANDOM INTERNAL LINK redirection system (I don't know if that's the correct name).
What do I mean by (RANDOM INTERNAL LINK redirection system?)
1) I need a script to spider and store the number of links which are included in the rotated pages (entered by the admin).
2) One of those stored links in a DB (which will store all that info) will be randomly chosen every time a HIT (visit) is sent to that page.
3) And the browser (internet explorer) of the network's user (visitor) will automatically redirected to one of those links.
4) The number of seconds between every redirection will be set up by the Admin.
With the system above, I of course need.
- An Admin area to add new URLS and set up campaign settings for USERS who can login to check how many visits they have received to their pages.
- A basic User area to check stats (amount of visits received)
- Every page/URL entered by the Admin will have its own tracking link to count the number of hits delivered and handle the internal redirection system (which will be connected to the DB) as descrived above.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions and do NOT bid if you didn't undertand how it works. However, please send what you have understood and how you plan to do it right after you have placed your BID.
- Respect the delivery period you enter.
- Payment will be done by GAF escrow ONLY.
- Motived and serious bidders only.