I need a coder who can clone exactly this website http://188.8.131.52/ and otalo dot com together, combine in our website. All function and features are the same except design which i will give a sample of website what it look like. The website should have the following
* a good web 2.0 design and Logo.
* a listing items
* A price for every items
* a image of the items
* A short description of the items
* a link at the bottom of description that will open another browser for full description linking to from merchant.
* a search by local or city.
* a forum for community like phpBB or suggest one
* a Advertising and publishing page for advertisement of their company.
* a Wordpress blog or anything
* a submit links for Real estate agent and listing.
* Google Map or Yahoo integrated
Payment and Budget for this project is $1200 open.
The project terms are fixed price. Payments will be released progressively as follows:
- 10% for Prototype
- 20% for Good Design frames with navigation
- 20% for 1st fully functional release
- 20% on "go live"
- 30% two months after go live
We would like you to support the system for 2 months after go live to accommodate minor changes as required.
The technology platform is to be agreed before commencement.
Hosting and domain is ready so it shouldn't be a problem uploading the site.
You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement before commencement.
All intellectual property from this project will be owned by us. No software produced by this project is allowed to be sold!
So Please bid wisely and if you have question you can PM me
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1328 for this job
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
Hello,Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to do this [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for more details.