Web-based database of resources in different cities.
Full details will be provided once project assigned, but this summarizes the requirements:
Top-level organization by City/Country.
Resources categorized by Type.
Can be Sorted by City, State, Country.
Can be Filtered by City, Category.
Search by City + optional resource type.
If more than X number of one particular category, option to just show heading, then click to expand.
'Suggest additional resource' and 'Report Error/Update' forms.
Option to print out categorized printer-friendly version of any 1 city, with optional filtering (ie: show only categories A & B & C)
Separate login screen for admin (maintainer) section. (integrate with existing session-based access control)
Maintainer can add/edit/delete any listing.
Maintainer can assign new maintainer (from existing member db).
Master admin listing of all cities and respective maintainers.
Sample categories (final list and field names to be decided once project assigned):
* General city intro paragraph
* Rental Studio
* Location Scouts
* Equipment Rentals
* Camera Repair
* Food Stylists
* Model Agencies
* Backdrop Rentals
* Film & Supplies
* Airports (name, code, distance to downtown, tel)
* FedEx I (ie: late drop locations)
* Car Service
* Any other notes specific to this city
* Links to other city resources
Note: each resource type will have an optional intro paragraph, then resource-specific fields, most likely different for each resource, but with some overlap - ie: most will have companyName, Address, Tel, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP. No DLLs or custom controls.
Access Db. (Write all SQL and db field names to be compatible with future SQLServer upgrade)
Pages will be included within standard header/footer templates.
XHTML (ie, no unclosed tags).
Minimal clean code. Cross-browser compatible.
NO font tags, all styling will be done via external linked CSS.