I'm a PDQ domain and hosting reseller for [url removed, login to view] with 400 domains in 140 sub accounts (customers)
I need to translate the site for my customers to nordic lenguages.
Clone of the enom domain registration system PDQ, Example [[url removed, login to view]].
Source file not available, but [ASP API], [examples], and test account available.
# Same functions, layout and structure as the PDQ (to avoid confusion to existing customers)
# Template based for easy to change design and add lenguages
# A on site creditcard processor with EUR (off site creditcard processor can be considered)
# No database required as everything is stored at enom. But if needed then a MSSQL (or second choice MySQL or access)
# If possible, PayPal inplementation
# Coder should be available in the future for further updates/maintainamce of this system
# Coder should be available for my customers that needs development on their sites (90% of earnings to the coder)
1. Contact me to get API docs, example files and test account
2. Give me a time frame, if acceptable begin the work
3. Set upp the system on your server running with the test account
4. When I test it and OK, set up on my own server
5. If everything is ok now, I will pay and close the deal
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).