I have a small ASP.NET program that uses Component ONE report writer for 8 reports from a bid quotation system that is a seperate program in regular ASP. Each report can be emailed, faxed through an online fax system, saved in Word, or PDF or printed from the screen.
We need :
1. One additional report to be added that is formatted with a larger font than the current one
2. Review the process of sending the reports to Word - sometimes get unexpected results!
3. One of the reports needs some minor changes.
These are just small one page - bid quote type reports - nothing complex - data is from MS SQL Server.
Winner will get the full current program to make changes from and probably be asked to update right online with the changes.
I have zipped the files from the app - placed at
<[url removed, login to view]>
We have 7 quote reports and one seperate summary report
We want another quote report that is like number 1 now - only larger font. as large as possible but still able to fit the report on paper and still have all the data.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP.Net ; Component One Report