Pleas see the attached files.
The objective of Data Management System is:
1. Data input & storage in structured manner. Input can be done manually or by uploading data from .csv/.xls/.txt format
2. Query based data access using “Search” Function and downloading search result data in .csv format.
3. Identify duplicate value in a specified column of the database and remove/update other fields in the row of the duplicate value.
1. [url removed, login to view]
Screen Shot –
1) This is used to give password protection to the DMS. There are two types of login authorities:
a) Admin Login – Gives complete access to all the features & sections of DMS
b) User Login – Gives complete access to all the features & sections of DMS except the “Control Panel” Section
2) Forgot Password – Click on this link sends automated Email to ID of Admin. This ID is input in the control section.
Once logged in, this page takes to [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
Use of [url removed, login to view] –
1) Feed data in DMS – Data can be fed in 2 ways in DMS
a) Upload data – Data contained in .csv / .txt or .xls format can be uploaded by selecting the data file from the computer and “submit”. Refer to sample data file for the format. It’s important to maintain the column headers name in data file so that the database of DMS can recognize and store data correctly.
Once the data has been uploaded it shows [url removed, login to view] with “Action Done”
b) Input Data Manually – Data can be typed in manually in point C and then “Submit”. Once the data has been uploaded it shows [url removed, login to view] with “Action Done”
Please note that the column header names shown in the table of point C comes from the “Control Panel”. Also, the date of upload is automatically capture in DMS for each data row.
2) Remove Duplicate Entries from database of DMS.
Duplicate entries can be removed from database of DMS using “ Duplicate Remover” (point A of Upload.htm.)
Logic behind Duplicate Remover:
Step 1 - Duplicate remover tool identifies 2 same values in a specified COLUMN of DMS database. (eg column 1)
Step 2- By using the date of upload of these 2 same values, It identifies which one is older.
Step 3 - It then does either of the following tasks:
i) Updates other values in the ROW of the older duplicate value using the values of new duplicate row. OR
ii) Deletes complete row of new value from DMS database. OR
iii) Deletes complete row of old value from DMS database.
Please note that the following details are provided to Duplicate Remover tool by the “Control Panel” section:
a) The name of the column in the database where duplicate values have to be identified. (Step 1)
b) Tasks to be done after identification has been done (Step 3)
Once Duplicate Remover has removed the duplicate entries, it goes to [url removed, login to view] & shows the result as “xx Duplicates Removed out of xxxx Entries”. It also provides the download link of duplicate entries list for downloading in csv format.
3. [url removed, login to view]
This page lets the user search the database after user gives search criteria. The name of column comes from the “Control Panel” . After the criteria is given and “search”, it goes to [url removed, login to view]
Wild card will work if used in input (*). If any column is left blank, it means the result will use “All” criteria for that column
4. [url removed, login to view]
1) This shows the search result from database as specified.
2) It allows user to delete the selected profile. After the delete is pressed once, it asks for confirmation (javscript box).
3) It allows user to download the search result in .csv format (not only what’s showing this result page, but all the complete search result data)
4) It shows 100 results a page. Uses Next / Previuous links to brows through the search result data.
5) It maps the data in this tool with other databases (who’s login details will be provided in [url removed, login to view]). Refer to point 5.5
5. [url removed, login to view]
It does 5 things –
1) Set Duplicate Remover Criteria – Refer to [url removed, login to view] – Duplicate Remover.
2) Assign Column Names for showing in search options, search results / Data Input table.
(Please note that the column names of DMS database & data upload csv / xls / txt file remains 1,2 ,3 etc. These names are ONLY for showing in search options, search result & data input tables of [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] – point C.). Once set, the names will be shown in the text boxes.
Important - Please note that if any of the columns haven’t been given any name in the control panel, the same will not be shown in search options,, search result table & data input tables. For eg if column 5-15 haven’t been given any names, the search options, data input & search result tables will only display tables column 1 to 4.
3) Login Details Settings for admin and user can be set from here. Please refer to index.htm. Text boxes will display current user name & password.
4) Assign admin ID- “Forgot Password / Login ID” mail will be received here. Please refer to [url removed, login to view]
5) Assign Database – It’s required for filling up “registered” column in search result page. This tool will look up into the specified column of database (using these database login details) and will match it with entries in 1st column of the tool. If any entries found same in both column, it will assign it as “Yes” else “No”.
MISCELLANEOUS NOTES –
We have another project to be developed. Please visit http://www.order.saxena.co.in for details of this project.
Please note that your quote should be both for the data management tool and this tool. Database Management Tool is project number 279427 at GAF.
Kindly re-quote if you have already quoted
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $207 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Focal3, is a team of professionals in Data Management, DotNet, PHP and Testing. We are in the process of developing a team in Java. Please review PM. Thanks Sri