[url removed, login to view] (Ebay Type Clone plus a couple Add-Ons)
I am looking for a skilled and experienced programmer to build me a eBay Auction clone for the coral trade only (known as coral frags or just frags). Frag Swap is a very common term used in this industry to Buy, Sale or Trade Corals for the Aquarium Reef Hobby.
1. In the auction site, it should cover all persons wanting to auction off, "Make Offer" option, or sale "Buy Now" feature for their corals. The only two other sections which will need to be integrated preferably but if not, separate offering a "wanted" area so hobbyists could post wanted ads (basically a reverse auction) where resellers could post pictures of what they have which would meet the request and their best price for the item (sort of like a freelance site).
2. A section "For Trade" is the final request for those wanting to trade a coral for a coral. Maybe this one could be done by entering a field on both the standard auction site for auction, buy now or make offer area (see #1) where customers could enter what they have, along with a very brief 30 character description and photo to see if the poster would be willing to make a trade. Other areas for this trade section should be the ability to offer cash along with their trade, offer to pay for shipping or not in the transaction one way or both ways for both customers ie. "I am willing to pay for my shipping to you if you ship your coral to me or I am willing to pay for shipping both ways" as an incentive to a trade offer by compensation for paying extra along with the coral for trade which may be inferior and/or pickup part or all the shipping cost. In addition, with the cash transfer there should be the ability to offer as well as request a monetary compensation both ways. ie. Maybe I want a coral frag you have and I have a coral I want to trade with you however my coral is worth twice the amount. I would want to tell the auctioneer who is selling their coral online I am willing to trade but I would want an additional $30 in addition to the deal. (just ask me if you don't know what I am talking about here but it should be very easy to understand).
3. There should be a full blown administrative section obviously, the ability to charge any amount or percentage for sales or other features just like ebay, have multiple features that the seller could upgrade to just like ebay such as outlining their ad, making it bold, color boxed ad, featured ad, etc all of which could be offered for an admin set upgrade and small charge.
4. Another function would be a fully administrative controlled banner system where I could sell ads and banners to manufacturers and offer them full statistics access such as to show how many views and how many click throughs per advertisement. Different advertisements such as small thumbnail size ads to larger banner sized rotating banners should be available for purchase.
5. I want the entire thing fully functional and "Turn-Key" ready to run when completed. It will be installed on the site [url removed, login to view] .
6. Some light web design and graphic arts will be required related to this ad would be required.
I look forward to suggestions to improve upon what I have thought out here and like to see demos of other related sites (auction sites for this ad) to give me an idea of how good your work is. I do look for quality first but money is always a factor. Please let me know the best offer you can make to do this job.