We are looking to create an interactive site similar to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], that revolves around the boarding/boardsports lifestyle.
The site will be organized regionally, but users should be able to invite friends, network with others on the site, and PM eachother.
The features we'd like to have on the site are:
- Regional Forums
- Classifieds (organized by region, but available internationally)
- Each User gets their own blog/webspace (profile)
- Payment processing system (via PayPal or perhaps some other method)
- Users can subscribe to other's blogs or journal entries
- Users can submit/suggest their articles for publishing on the main page, or on the main page of their region.
- Commercial Users can have a 6-month trial, followed by a monthly subscription
- In-site banner/link rotation software
- Site would have a design/"look" according to our requirements
More specific details will be released upon choosing a winning bidder.
PHP would be the preferred backend, if possible.
The winning bidder will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement before any work begins, as well as before any further information is released.
We are looking to establish a profit sharing relationship, in addition to an up-front fee to cover your cost on this project. This is to prevent a weak job of coding/site construction on this project.
We will cover all SEO aspects and marketing. We are a team of business strategists and marketing consultants, and we are actively involved with the boarding industry.
In other words, the winning bidder will be richly rewarded for his/her efforts as the site becomes a success, which it will so long as it is a quality site in terms of design, function and appeal.
Please bid in the following fashion:
-Your up-front fee that covers your cost
-Your profit-sharing proposal (percentage, length of term, conditions, etc.)
We're looking forward to your response.
Testiment Marketing Group
[url removed, login to view]