I have a website where people can go and submit data. People are divided according to their work environment (e.g., company name, department etc.) and their input is stored in a MySQL database. Results of the survey (after some calculation) are also displayed on the website.
1. Create a survey page (which I can manipulate with my basic php), with some verification system (IP address/login name etc.)
2. Create database to store the entries in a structured fashion
3. Manipulating and carrying out simple calculations using user input (very basic stuff)
4. present results with some simple, available graphic interface (no need to develop anything exciting)
5. polish the website so it looks more professional
Due to constraints I will have to postpone the start date of the project by two weeks and will be out of reach using web. I will be back in two weeks and provide much more detailed project description. Thank you.