***Do NOT reply unless you answer all questions fully***
Please do not post replies on the Question/Public Discussion Board.
I am looking for a web designer or team of web designers to work long-term. I am able to outsource about 10 projects a week, if our first project goes well. I am mainly looking for designer(s), but programming and other special skills will be appreciated.
I am looking for designers with a maximum hourly rate of about $15US/hour. Please specify your maximum hourly rate for web design in your bid. I am ideally obviously looking for the lowest price possible, but I am willing to pay up to $15/hr for good quality and experience.
I will appreciate bids which have plenty of detail. The more detail in your bid, the greater the chance of winning the project.
Communication is the most important thing for me, you must be able to reply quickly to my emails. You must also be able to meet tight deadlines (less than 24 hours).
Things I don't like:
1) Lies/deceitful practices - this seems to happen far too much, I will immediately cut off ties if I find out that you are being deceitful in any form. 'White lies' are unacceptable to me. I am looking for straight, honest, hard-working people who will not give me any hassle.
2) Bad time management - deadlines must be met. I will cancel any project where the deadline has not been met, even one minute late is unacceptable.
3) Poor spelling/grammar - this is unacceptable.
4) Ready-made templates - I will not pay for any ready-made templates with minor modifications. I need 100% original work, every time.
Questions which you must answer to be considered (please reply in PMB):
1) List your FIVE best web designs:
2)Have you checked that the above links are working?
3) How many workers do you have, or do you work alone?
4) How many years experience do you have?
5) Do you have any references?
6) If you are a business, do your employees report to work everyday?
7) Are you a full time design/developer or do you have a day job? I need full-time designers.
8) Which languages can you speak?
9)Are you available by phone?
10) What was your worst web design nightmare and how did you handle the customer?
11) If you do programming, what programming languages do you use for web programming? (ASP, ColdFusion, .Net, MySQL, PHP, LAMP, AJAX, Ruby on Rails, Flash)
12) Why should I choose you for my work? Please write a few sentences about this.
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
To give you an idea of our rates - $120 for 5 page HTML site, 4 'inner pages' and one homepage. 2 initial homepage designs are required. 3-5 rounds of minor revisions.
*if you can do it cheaper than $120, please let me know*
obviously the cheaper your rates, the more likely i am to award you more projects.
we can do about 10 projects a week, and about 4-5 large projects (programming based) a month.
please let me know if these rates are agreeable via PMB.