These are modifications, fixes and additions to an existing ASP.NET VB 2.0 / ASP Classic (Mixed) website project that is currently being edited in Visual Studio 2010 and a copy of the database on SQL Server Express.
A Change of development language is out of the question. This must be in ASP.NET Visual Basic and ASP Classic VB only. .NET 2.0 is the used version.
1. /memberpages/[url removed, login to view]
This should provide the user with the ability to create a document template based on fields from the relevant tables.
Primarily, these will be the Bookings, Clients, Properties and Invoices tables.
The user should have the ability to create as many as required.
Should be able to access the created templates to send on /memberpages/[url removed, login to view] (currently uses /reports/[url removed, login to view] to produce confirmation letter, this can be used as a guide for DB fields) **and** /memberpages/[url removed, login to view] (currently uses /reports/[url removed, login to view] to produce booking invoice, this can be used as a guide for DB fields)
Also, templates will be created for Property access information and directions to properties. **question for developer: if individual templates are being created for each property (Travel Information for ID: 3939 etc.) should we have a "standard text" for all travel info with the specific data for a single property stored in a separate table??**
the documents that are produced from these templates should be saved in PDF format to the file system and opened for review.
2. Create **tblTransferSuppliers** with the following fields: (ID, Name (varchar 100), ContactPhone(varchar 20), ContactFax(varchar 20))
This data should be used in a dropdown on /memberpages/[url removed, login to view] (in place of the "book taxi" link) to allow the user to select which supplier they should book a taxi from. (Currently, the link loads memberpages/[url removed, login to view] which is a basic fax form. This is fine but the supplier data should be inserted based on the dropdown selection)
3. Add "SageID" (varchar 30) field to **tblOwners**
4. the report created by [url removed, login to view] should show the "SageID" owner field and have an "EXPORT TO CSV" button at the top and bottom of the report allowing the rowdata to be saved to a comma separated values text file.
1. When editing the time for a Taxi Booking, a new record is created. This is incorrect and needs to be fixed.
2. When editing a booking, the arrival and departure times need to be entered twice (at the top and bottom of the fields) find out why this is, and fix so it need only be entered once.
**Remote access will be given to winning bidder to a development server containing all necessary software, VS2010, SQLExpress, Project Installed in IIS 6.0
Part TWO of this project is the creation of an Invoicing Module for the Owners of the properties. This will be a separate vWorker project.**