• Highly professional web design: template, css, plain design like
[login to view URL], and with many features like [login to view URL]
• Development of an intuitive navigation scheme and interface of Front GUI and Backend
• The integration of a powerful but easy to use Content Management System to allow for easy updates of our sites. This CMS must allow for a relatively non-technical administrator to be able to upload files, edit text and images, add new pages and make design or layout changes if necessary, and even able to choose different templates for new post. In addition, it must also allow for changes to be made to the database structure (tables, records, fields, queries, etc.).
• code and DB Optimisation for fast loading time.
• A Statistics & Tracking Module for us to monitor web traffic over various parameters including volume numbers, dates and times, where the user came from (eg. search engine) and what they did on the site. This is particularly important for monitoring advert/sponsor traffic.
• The integration of a Forum software application which allows for members to participate without having to register with new usernames or passwords. The integration should be visual as well to try and keep consistency in the design. integration would be would be individually with artist, studio, dvd, cd, mp3, lyrics and etcs.
• E-mail (Mailing) list and Newsletter programming (with web-administration through Content Management System), this would be automatically subscribe from user selection when sign-up, for example, fans of an artist or music category.
• payment processing integration (real-time credit card processing), paypal, and other payment gateways.
• should be compatible with popular browsers and screen resolutions for consistencies (Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, WAP, Netscape Navigator, Opera etc).
• Search engine optimisation (Google, Yahoo etc)
• Gallery and Events/Calendar systems intergration for studio, artist for upcoming events and releases.
• song could be purchase seperately from each CD to download for different price (could be set by seller or artist)
• different categories: dvd, cd, mp3, each can be turn off and become invisible to visitor.
• documents and compete sitemap & many feature details are available if you're interest to complete the project.
• Unicode supports
• supports multiple DB for future upgrade (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL)
please contact me for complete infos if you're interested, i have complete sitemap, drawing, descriptions and complete details of the application
if you have a nice demo, please send me a front end and back end site to check out. and please check out the 2 sites i mentioned to see if that is what you can provide, so we can start proposal process. i'll provide the layout design, so you can just design the site as it, and i'll create the graphic. this project is mainly focus on clean design.
please provide a link to a project similiar to yours, catalog, shopping, news, gallery so i can see what's your abilities, and i'll send you a mock up to design. thanks for your interest.
i also probably need future enhancement like exporting calendar/events to application or .cvs file. also, for the shopping, order can be exported as pdf files, and send to preset (configuration) e-mail to the 3rd party product provider/producers/studio/artist to ship the product.
if you do well with this project, i also have another project that is the same scale, but different type of software.
also, please check out www.mp3.com.
please check out uploaded documents and details of the site. http://dkhang.googlepages.com/home
please check the site: http://dkhang.googlepages.com/home for updated news and documents. I have uploaded the site requirements. the site layouts will be uploaded by end of this week.
(FYI: 2nd phrase, as different project, won't be billing the same with this one. this is a future project)
after this project the upgrade will be: to create a module or plug-ins that works like lastfm.com for [itunes, winamp, wmp), which it will only upload the played song list to user's profile (DB) and then the site would able to RSS or generate a img, so user can post the html code anywhere on the web (their personal website) to display what they just listed to.
hello all again,
thank you for participating in this bid. i've look at most of your works, and i like some of those that show: streamline, user friendly design, simplicity and functions. please look at my googlepages' site again, the updated requirements are there. please e-mail me the contact infos and i will contact you next Monday with the layout. and we'll talk about terms then. thanks.
for those who has done or are working on something similiar, please send me a link to the partial work or demo, i would love to see it. You've mentioned about it, but I don't see any link or image. thank you very much. (looking forward to work with you soon. this is a start of a partnership - i also have a few projects after this, and you would enjoy them)
*correction for the message above, the 2nd phrase of implementation would use the plug-in from the creator of last.fm (please check out the site for infos).
73 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $3530 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [login to view URL] you to please check ur PMB and let us know if u require more information about us. Thanks :)