In short, we have a DLL app that takes music files, applies special filtering technology, and then spits it out.
What we need more programming help on, is the development of a "wrapper" application that works with our DLL that we have already created, and a client interface that interacts with our shopping cart system, allowing users to upload music, set some preferences, and then send to this the wrapper application and DLL app for processing, and then accept it back upon completion.
- The DLL is based on a series of music products, each product have an option for the client to use their own music for a custom mix.
- Client buys a music mix service with shopping cart, and then uses a client interface to make selections and upload music. Wrapper DLL grabs music and sends to .biz DLL, and then notifies shopping cart when music is ready for client to download.
PROJECT ELEMENTS DEFINED:
**** .biz DLL: filters music, resides on a windows root server with domain [url removed, login to view] . It is completed and ready.
**** wrapper DLL: needs to work with the .biz DLL on windows server, and communicate with our shopping cart on a managed Linux server. Programmer will be completing this DLL.
***x-cart PHP shopping cart: Our shopping cart is ready to spit out the data that the wrapper DLL needs, and has been developed.
*** Client interface: is designed but needs to be programmed. It will work in accord with our x-cart shopping cart and the wrapper DLL.
The programmer/programming team needs to meet these requirements:
- Ready to work on this full time with a two week completion time (completion time negotiable).
- [url removed, login to view] programming (in C# preferably, I hate Visual Basic).
- Need to be very familiar with C#, since that is what I work in and what any examples I provide will be in.
- Should know PHP and shopping cart systems.
- Advanced networking and server load management
- Experience working with music files.
- Interfacing with Win32 DLLs (all sound processing is done in C++ DLLs for speed and security reasons, called using Interop through C#)
- Should be experienced with uploading files in an HTTP interface, queuing requests, etc.
- As a side note, the resulting web application needs to be able to work without the client computer having .NET installed.
More details are available once these initial qualifications are met.
We would like someone with excellent communication skills, who can begin this project right away and work full time, at least 8 hours each day. We always pay our valued service providers in full upon project completion. We take completion dates and mile stone schedules very seriously, so please be prepared to meet expectations in this area.
We are looking to have this project completed 2 weeks from the initiation date, but this can be negotiated.
*****WE ARE VERY SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO DEADLINES, AND WE NEED SOME ONE THAT IS ABLE TO COMMUNICATE DAILY*****
I make myself available virtually all day, so all questions and requests will be handled with priority.
A successful project will allow us to work with the provider on a continuing basis. Thanks for your time-- I look forward to working with more highly skilled programmers.