I have a customer who have 4 domains which is at the moment are running under a CMS using asp onm IIS.
We want those sites copied 100 % to a new cms running PHP/Mysql/Linux.
At the moment there is not decided what CMS to use.
The customer has the following demands :
- We want a simple and easy CMS, with easy and quick editing
- Easy implementing of the design we have now or new one if we decide for that
- Picture database as customers can log into the website and download printready files (we have an idea like a webshot basket, where the customers put all the files and when they are finished a possibility to get them from the basked).
- Should be ready to run the minimumk 4 languages : English, German, French and Danish (we will do the danish translation) with easy copying of the text and pictures from one language to another.
- Newsletter module and other modules we might need in the future
- statistics so we can see what the customers download and how many of them e.g.
- It should be possible when the project is finished to aks the programmer to develop further modules if we need this.
- We are looking for Open Source where we are able to use another programmer after the project is finished.
- It should be possible for the customers to leave a comment about their experience with the producs we produce.
Further more we would like it finished wihtin app. 3/6 month.
As we are serious about this project, it is at the moment not possible to reveal one of the domains. If you need info on this pls post a private msg.
As we have no idea what this will cost, we suggest a price of max. 1500 dollars, is this possible ? Please advice us if you mean this is just to little to give an indication of what you mean would be the correct price ?
Still awaiting news from buyers. Please be patient here, as i expect news in near future on this project, sorry for the long waiting time, will post news when there is news.
Since the customer can't find out what he wants the project is closed until I will receive information on closing or open the project permantly.
Sorry for all the work you had offering prices etc.