I require a B2C and C2C site where visitors can browse auction listings, visit merchant stores, purchase goods, checkout and arrange for delivery of goods, all “under one roof??. Once registered with the site, vendors can sell their goods to consumers in the following ways:
“auction sales?? only type account and get access to all standard auction features such as those available with RWAuction ([url removed, login to view]), ebay and so on.
- By registering for a merchant account where they get access to all standard auction features, and also get the ability to create their own “sub-site?? or storefront (similar to [url removed, login to view])
The website homepage will be a centralised store front that will contain a variety of items for same. Visitors will be able to drill down from those items or categories to either auction listings or the individual store area of the member listing that item for sale. There will need to be some kind of graphical representation of whether the item listed is an auction or a direct sale. There will need to be a facility for the site administrator to easily manage, change, and set-up rotations of what appears on the home page.
The site will be externally hosted and should use the .net framework. The site needs to be extremely secure - i.e. SSL registration for users, a secure checkout process etc.
Key requirements of the site include the following:
- Ability for individuals/companies to create their own website
("store") using GUI based tools. They will be able to point their own domain name to this site. The site should offer a full shopping cart with checkout facilities that tie into a merchant
- In standard auction site fashion where they register for an
- SSL protected registration area / account login for consumers and vendors. Site security is extremely important as with all online shopping sites.
- Support for handheld devices so that users of Palm's, iPAQ's, etc. can browse the site.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANNOT DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, PROVIDE REFERENCES ON PREVIOUS WORK, AND CAN COMPLETE IT WITHIN A SUITABLE TIME FRAME.
1) Development environment either hosted on your server or mine for duration of project
2) Complete and fully-functional working website installed in live environment on my server hosting company
3) Installation documentation covering the installation of the website (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) Complete source code for all work done on this project
- site will be hosted on Windows server
- site will be tested against all commmon Internet browsers and must be bross compatible
- site should be browsable by users of handheld devices (similar to how Google can be browsed in a stripped down manner using iPAQ's, Blackberry's and so on)