I am looking for someone to code an online DVD rental site. It can be in PHP or ASP and needs to have strong back end and user tools. Well written code, secure and bug-free. Please visit enthrallweb's software at [url removed, login to view] It is called eflicks and is very similiar to what we want, however we are concerned about the security of their products based on Google search.
There will be NO WEB DESIGN needed. No designers need apply. We have the menu bar and basic interface designed. Coders will need to add basic template areas that color coordinate for all the secondary pages (legal terms, dvd search area, member area, etc). Code should be clean html and CSS, etc and up to standards and search engine friendly.
Check out the demo for front end example and please view the Key Features for in-depth info. However, will not need some of the features. For title selection, only need search field, subject category and search by instructor (no director, studio, actor search, etc).
More User End Requirements (which may not be visible in the demo or different from demo):
- Membership will be similar to Netflix, a monthly flat fee for a specified number of titles.
- Member will be able to log into member area via email and password and change address or contact info, view rental history, current DVDs rented out (with updatable status showing when DVD was shipped and estimated receival date), view and update rental queue (change priority of titles), view purchase history (if they purchased a DVD), Report a Problem (which will bring up a variety of scenarios so it will streamline problem issues), and rate a DVD.
- We also plan to add a trade-in option where members can trade in their used DVDs for rental credit which will also show in member history
-Ability to log DVD titles in and out and change fulfillment status (from pending to shipped or received, etc, change number of titles in stock) which will reflect the total amount of DVDs in stock on user end.
- Handles adding new discs, dispatching discs to customers and processing returned DVDs from customers.
- Manage rental plans and customer status (delete, suspend, etc)
- Customer account administration including status, details, billing history, rental history, rent list and notes. Integrated email reply facility and automatic history logging for efficient customer service handling. Automatic customer verification process. Tracking customers missing DVDs. Tracking debtors and doubtful customers.
- Automatic billing
- Detailed stats my day, month and year
- Ability to easily add new titles and images via a template feature
- Good logistics/marketing tools (able to see percentage of a certain DVD title requested,
Other ideal features:
Coupon/discount field for special promotions or discounts
Affiliate tracking that will track and pay affiliates based on new member signups and track each new user and report progress to membership signup.
Please respond ASAP. Looking for someone knowledgable, RELIABLE with good communication (can speak over the phone in good English when necessary and easy to get in touch with), etc, etc.
Look forward to working with the right individual. Thanks!