* MAXIMUM PROJECT BUDJET : $1000 (BEST BID WILL BE SELECTED IRRESPECTIVE OF BID PRICE...SO DO NOT OVER-BID AS THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE CONSIDERED AS A DETERMINANT OF YOUR EXPERTISE!
* ALL BIDS MUST INCLUDE SAMPLE ECOMMERCE PROJECTS WITH WORKING URLS. DO NOT SUBMIT BOGUS URL AS YOUR WORK. ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO CONTACT SITE OWNER TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR CLAIM AS THE DESIGNER.
* PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR PROJECT BRIEF UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN PRE-SELECTED! INFORMATION BELOW IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PREPARE YOUR BID.
* MUST BE ABLE TO DELIVER IN 2 WEEKS FROM DATE OF WINNING THE BID
* PAYMENT IN ESCROW. 40% AT START 20% ON DELIVERING WORKING DEMO 30% ON DELIVERY OF CODE AND INSTALLATION ON SERVER, REMAINING 10% AFTER 60 DAYS MAINTANANCE PERIOD.
* 60 DAYS FREE MAINTAINANCE SUPPORT AFTER PROJECT DELIVERY. A CONTRACT WILL BE SIGNED TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE. THIS PERIOD IS ALSO NEEDED TO FIX BUGS. AT THAT TIME SCRIPT DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUPPLIED.
I am looking for a professional design of an online Multi-vendor mall created preferably in classic ASP and .NET without any COMponent installation on the server (although PHP will be accepted if it will be easier to develop within budget) that will have the following functionalities:
1) Unlimited number of isolated provider/seller accounts
2) Sellers/providers can edit only products belonging to them
3) Different providers/sellers can set their own shipping rates for pre-defined shipping methods
4) Admin account is separated from provider/seller accounts
5) Independent tax settings for providers/sellers
6) Bulk export/import functionality for almost all store data (products and all related information, categories, coupons, destination zones, users, etc)
7) Customizable localization: multi-language, configurable currency symbol and weight/dimension measurement units, configurable list of states/provinces
8) search & browse functionality
In fact, all the function that X-Cart Pro has ([url removed, login to view]). In addition:
- Admin Page with "Merchant plans" where the site
admin will be able to manage plans for merchants. Each plan will have
* Title [text field] e.g. 'Plan title with short description.
* Setup fee, $ [text field]
* Monthly fee, $[text field]
* Commission, % [text field]
- "Merchant plans" page will contain the list of created plans and a
form for adding new plan. An existing plan can be modified as well.
- The site admin will see requested (by the provider) merchant plan at his profile details page in "Sign up for plan" dropdown box.
There will be additional select box titled "Granted Merchant Plan" where the admin will select a merchant plan for a provider. Granted plan may be different from requested one.
- New "Merchant payments" page will be added to the admin back-end. All the payments to providers with commissions will be listed here in following format:
provider| merchant plan | products | shop fee | balance | charge date
M. James| Gold plan | $20 | $3 | 117 | 11-23-06
- Payment to providers will be sent via [background payment processor like [url removed, login to view], paypal, etc] automatically. special automated script to performed acount transfer as scheduled by admin.
- There will be a place where the site admin can save CC details
for payments to providers.
- Option in admin to enable/disable multiple invoice upon check out. ie if customer purchases products from multiple vendor, the customer can either see multiple invoice from the different providers or a single invoice from the site, depending on the option the customer chooses in his/her account profile. (Joint shopping cart & "single or multiple bill" check-out )
- Affliate manager
-possibility for the merchants to use their own domain names for their stores
- Digital Dashboard for both site admin and providers upon logging. The dashboard should show a summary of orders, signups, transaction for the day, site traffic, cart abandonement, etc. There will be different options available to providers and site admin. There should also be a flash chart of each option (See [url removed, login to view])
- Google Base Bulk Upload functionality
- Auto-Resize product Images
- fully optimized for SEO
- All X-cart Pro add-on modules
- Must be compatible with Sales-n-stats from [url removed, login to view] ( Enterprise license will be purchased for you to integrate during development)
- Fully template based. Final design must come with at least 5 configurable templates.
- Multi-lingual transformation
Migration of bulk emailing for suppliers/vendors
- Support for downloadable products
- Compatibility with MS SQL
- Unlimited storefronts for merchants/providers/vendor/supplier
with Individual backoffice per vendor/supplier
- pre-integrated on-line payment processors
- Intuitive, user-friendly admin GUI for site admin and vendors. Iespecially like the look, feel and design of the iBoutique Mall admin interface ([url removed, login to view])
- Multiple site administrators with different priviledges
- Wish list (Save for later purchase)
- Subscription management for vendors
- Banner ad management with different zones ion the storefront
- All data entry field in admin must have the option to turn- on/off WYSIWYG
- ability to create RSS feed from admin for affliates or visitors to use on their website. RSS feed will show a list of feature or special promo with real time price.
- Article section on the home page to show a featured article per day. article manager at the back end of site admin as well as vendors. site admin will have the ability to make an article [url removed, login to view] home page will only show the article summary and picture of the author. A click for more button will take visitors to the article page to read complete article.
- Admin/Providers should be avle to specify if only registered members can view full article.
- article tracking should be available with each article
- Article should also have a beginning and expiration date, so that the featured article appears automatically on those scheduled days. each article will also have a link to the owners shop, so visitor can browse the products of that provider. The provider will also have the ability to specify which of his products will show on the article page, as buy now products.
- Article should be able to show the provider's picture and the ability of visistors to leave comments on the article. However, admin and provider can disable commenting from the back end.
Any other enhancement dimmed fit by the winning developer. This project is needed asap.
Sample base appagain is X-Cart pro.
Also look at:
AceFlex Mall: [url removed, login to view]
iBoutique Mall: [url removed, login to view]
WebShaper Ecommerce: [url removed, login to view]
ONLY serious bidders/developers and not outsourcers please!