Please submit a quote for a system based on the following:
The proposed project is for a FREE, Web 2.0 themed, online sports-league management application, including all Admin tools and functionality to create leagues, teams, player profiles, schedules, statistics, etc.
The non-Admin portion of the site would pertain to the actual league or team pages that would be publicly accessible and would provide visitors and site members with News, Scores, Schedules, Team / Player / League Information, Statistics, Forums and Comment System, Photos and Video, etc. The feature and requirement list is as follows.
Open to fair suggestions
The RedZoneLeagues is a great source for a demonstration on what we are looking to develop. The other sites also have similar features and design elements desired for this application.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
GRAPHICS AND SITE DESIGN
This will be provided to you, the developer! You do not need to design the site; however, you will be expected to use the provided CSS, graphics and general layout for all modules and new pages that you will be creating.
The site design will be provided as CSS based, standards compliant HTML. The coded site must also render properly in all major browsers and comply with W3C standards. The odd minor exception will be tolerated.
The site design provided will be similar to the design of [url removed, login to view]
Every page’s labels and text should be loaded via language files so that we can easily add other languages such as French and Spanish in a future version.
If you have any recommendations for other ways to accomplish this, please advise us.
- ASP.NET (2.0 or 3.5 framework)
- ASP.net AJAX
- SQL Server 2005
- DotNetNuke application framework whereby all sections will be created as DNN modules within the system
- The application will be hosted on a Windows VPS provided by us.
C) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The application itself will consist of:
- Admin utility for creating and administering League, Team, and Player information
- Publicly accessible league or team pages.
- The software should be able to handle any type of sports league, perhaps even video game leagues. See [url removed, login to view] for an example.
- Friendly URL’s, for example:
GOOD: [url removed, login to view]
BAD: [url removed, login to view];page=rosters
For this version of the project it will be necessary to be able to provide support for 5 sports to start.
- American Football
- Soccer (football)
However, the ability to easily add new sports should be considered in the design of the application architecture. This is a mandatory architectural requirement.
From the corporate site home page:
- Ability to Search for Leagues / Teams
- Start creating a new league / Register account
- Get basic info such as contact name, email address, and the type of account they are opening up (LEAGUE or TEAM site)
- ¬Choose sub-domain name and also have the option to map an existing domain name to the newly created sub-domain. We will need to provide the instructions to users on how they can do this.
- Account Types (FREE, with Google ads to be displayed on public pages). Premium services will be added in the next version, so please design the account types so that multiple types can be used.
- Upload custom league logo
- Color pickers to customize page border and backgrounds, font colors, etc.
- Times zones, Language / Languages, contact info, notification settings, etc.
LEAGUES and TEAMS
- Create and managing teams and leagues. (League admins may have special rights to modify a Team’s information)
- Create and Manage Seasons (for example Summer 2006, Summer 2007, etc.)
- Manage rosters (add, edit players), and user account creation and management so players may log in AS a player and not just a visitor to the site.
- Create and manage game schedules (automatic schedule generation is not required, but if you think you can do this, please indicate so in your quotation).
- Schedules should show as a calendar and be able to link to game locations, times, and maps to get to games.
- Add and manage game venues, fields, arenas, stadiums that may be used by the league, with Google Maps.
- Update scores, with player and game statistics unique to the sport of the league.
- Automatically update standings and statistics reports based on game scores and stats.
- Ability to enter previous season statistics
- Admin pages to adjust league and statistics categories and scoring rules. Ability to add custom statistics.
- Manage public forums and postings
- Manage League or Team news
- Photos and Videos
- CUSTOM pages (optional Contact pages, League Rules, History, About, or any other WYSIWYG type page that an admin user could create.
- Downloads (for documents that may need to be signed)
- Ability for a Team or Player to join an existing League or Team
- Blog tool.
- SEO Tools (some of this is provided in DotNetNuke, I think)
- Add sponsors (logo, info, etc.) that can be viewed in the Sponsors section and possibly on the Public page if the option is set.
- Ability to turn on / off certain modules, like Sponsors, for example. This can be discussed in more detail.
- Ability for League admins or Team admins to send out messages to registered members. Email messages only for this version.
Public League and Team Pages
- Newspaper style home page which displays League or Team news, schedules, photos, etc. Similar to [url removed, login to view] but adhering to the style of this site.
- From the home page, clicking on each section will allow visitors to view information in more detail. Scores, stats, player info, schedules, news, etc.
- Forums which visitors can join to upload photos and post comments.
- Google ads (create a SUPER-ADMIN account so the site owner can decide to turn then on or off for a particular account)
* I am also open to solutions using PHP or RoR which may leverage other frameworks. If you would prefer to use another development platform, please provide reasoning for doing so.
D) SELECTION CRITERIA
Please provide the following:
- Examples of your work and past achievements
- Your recommended solution and possible ideas
- If you are proposing a different solution, please provide details as to the advantages and disadvantages.
- Strong command of the English language is required.
- Must have strong database design skills.
- Must develop application using best programming practices. This can be discussed in your solution.
- DotNetNuke is the preferred framework, so please provide your experience level using DotNetNuke, and if you propose a different solution, then your experience level in the technologies and environment you plan to develop in.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2415 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello, i have my own website, it worked well for 3 years and more than 100,000 visitors each year, and some test samples, please check my profile, maybe you will be interested.
I use C# and Web 2.0 to finish your request. I use Flash and Photoshop and CSS to design Web. PM for me! nick yhaoo: lam_li_tn or mail: nick skype: hungkhiem thanks!