We are looking to get an online stock exchange based game where users would be able to buy and sell cricketers. We are looking to closely replicate the actual stock market behavior in our game. Every thing almost remains the same as in a real stock market (except that users won't buy and sell company shares but cricketers).
Each registered user would be given an initial amount to begin the game.
I would say that broadly following features are what we are looking for.
1) A exchange room to login and buy and sell
2) Portfolio tracker
3) Details of last trade of every player and current market price.
4) Ledger ( how much cash is left, how much has been spend)
5) Past transactions of each user
6) Top Players in the game (based on their net worth of their portfolio)
7) Top traded scripts in last 24 hours.
8) Facility to launch an IPO
9) User registration form (containing email and few basic questions)
10) Rules of the game, how to play
11) A News section where we would upload/feed news related to cricketers and matches.
12) Information about the creators of the game.
Few of the points above would be contained in the user control panel obviously.
This is an overview to help you make a reasonable bid. Once selected, detailed requirement document for each section would be given.
If you have knowledge of stock markets, please tell so. You would be given preference!
I guess it would be PHP ? right ?