We require an online web page editor based in ASP.net that will allow a client to connect to their webhosting account via FTP and manage and edit their files remotely. The system can use commercially available components (with approval) such as RichTextBox from <[url removed, login to view]> or rad editor from [url removed, login to view] for the WYSIWYG interface for the HTML editor and xceed FTP for .net from [[url removed, login to view]].
General functionality required:
1. file manager upon FTP connection, they should be able copy, create, delete, rename files and folders.
2. upon selection of a html file to edit the system will ftp the html file and related files (images, stylesheets, etc) for that webpage to a working area and open it in the HTML editor.
3. the user will be able to save and preview the edited file locally before overwriting their original file.
4. upon publish the client will have the option to create a backup copy of any overwritten files (in the event they corrupt a file)
5. the system should be able to accomodate multiple users at any one time using it to edit multiple pages or sites.
IP Address Security: since we are a webhosting company we'd like the system to do a IP address look up on all ftp hosts entered and verify they are within our approved array of IP addresses, if the address is not in our array connection will be refused. This option should be configurable by us to enable and disable.
Page templates and themes. The system should allow us to define a series of common template pages and themes (a single website design composed of multiple template pages using a common design layout) that they can select for new pages.
This will be the core/first stage of this project and it will develope over time in multiple stages into an application service provider based solution.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Would like the system to support most common browsers and compting platforms on the remote end. The system should be developed in ASP.net to run on a windows2003 server