Excellent PHP Know How
Drupal Development Experience with at least one Project Reference
A new drupal website is required. The following tasks must be completed:
1. Implementing of a simple (standard) website structure for the main website
Main website structure:
News (with main page and headlines container on the start page)
About us (with 3 static subpages)
Documents Download (3 categories)
A page for member groups of the website's owner organization with a dynamic list of links to the members websites. The members' list must support sorting and paging.
In addition to the standard CMS functions the administrator should be able to:
1. create/edit/delete regions, which should be automatically listed in the regions section.
A region page contains only links to its contained communities
2. create/edit/delete communities under any region
A community page contains always 4 subpages (Home, About, Members, Contact us form)
A community has an optional image (logo), wich should be always displayed in the same position, on all communities' homepages
3. create users and assign them the editing rights of a specific community.
The create user mask should be a different one than the standard create user mask
with a possibility to mail the new users his or her created login information.
The user has only limited edit rights to his assigned community.
The user can only modify the content of the community pages, and upload up to 3 images.
Other Terms and Requirements
1. The website must be fully optimized for Accessibilty
2. Payment shall follow immediately after delivery/review for each task separately through GAF
3. The project should be completed within max 3 weeks from the start date
4. Daily update on project status with updated files is a must
5. Demo with complete functionality must be available within the first 8 days
5. Direct phone number of the developer must be provided
6. If you fail to deliver on time, we reserve the right to cancel the work and choose another service provider
Proposals with Joomla (> 1.5) are also welcome.