The resource that I have is a excel workbook with statistics and related data for a particular sport. What I would like to do is the following:
1. Make a desktop/standalone program that will have all the things in the excel file presented to the user in a user friendly GUI.
2. There will also be a "web-based" version of the program where the users would be able to register and login to the website to use the application.
I am open to suggestions. I was thinking more on lines of the desktop application using VB.net and the web based version along similar lines in terms of the tool used. If you have good alternative suggestions, let me know. Open to using other technologies if feasible. But you have to explain that to me.
1. Do you have references to similar work ? Send url's if any or samples of similar work done in part or whole.
2. In how much time will you be able to deliver this product ?
3. What are the technologies that you plan to use for this purpose ?
4. State your BEST POSSIBLE quote for the 2 projects stated above.
Thank you. Waiting for your responses.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Operating System